Monday, January 21, 2019

tamilrockers - Kushagre Dua to play a half-human-half-snake on 'Nazar'

Kushagre Dua to play a half-human-half-snake on 'Nazar'

Want to get more information about tamilrockers? Read this article now: Kushagre Dua to play a half-human-half-snake on 'Nazar'

tamilrockersActor Kushagre Dua, who has featured on 'Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi', is all set to join the cast of the popular show, 'Nazar', which features Niyati Fatnani and Harsh Rajput in lead roles.

A source associated with the show informs us, "Kushagre will play a shape-shifting man, named Sarp, on 'Nazar'. As the name suggests, he will be playing half-human-half-snake on the show. His aim is to take all the powers, which Ansh (Harsh Rajput) possesses. Sarp will then enter the Rathod household disguised as Ansh."

Kushagre says, “I am extremely excited about joining 'Nazar', a popular supernatural thriller, revolving around daayans. I can’t reveal much about my character or my track at this point. But what I can assure is that my entry will result in major twists and turns."

This is the first time the actor will be playing a negative character. "Yes, I am turning negative for the first time and I am quite pumped up about it. I have always played the quintessential good boy on TV. So, this show is certainly special, as it has given me my first negative role."

Check out the latest information about tamilrockers, aaj tak,jio tv and aadhar card only on uc browser!

RELATED SEARCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment